The AOL email users want to set up their AOL email in Mail app for Windows 10. Usually, people log on Windows 10 by Microsoft account with either Outlook, Hotmail or MSN address. To add your AOL email account with Mail app of windows you can contact to AOL email technical support number where the third party of tech support team provides their service 24 hours every day. Just below there are some steps has given you may follow them to add new AOL email account in Windows 10.
Add new AOL Mail account in Windows 10 Mail app.
- Click the start menu of windows and choose Mail, now open the mail app.
- If this is the first time you are opening Mail app then you will get a welcome page. Tap to “Add account” and start.
If you are familiar with Mail app and then you will get navigation pane at the bottom, here select setting and then select “Manage accounts”. If you have phone or tab then tap to three dots to do same.
- Here you will get one option to “Add account”. Select it.
- Here you will get to select an account Choose account type which you want to add.
- Now scroll down and feed the information which is required to access your account.
- Next click to done and within seconds your data will start to sync and account will set up.
- Start your work after sync your AOL account.
- Once you have successfully added your AOL account then you can send or receive emails. Manage calendars and reminders through AOL email account easily.
If you have successfully added AOL account in Windows Mail app then you can continue your work but if not no need to worry. Just reach to tech support team of AOL through AOL email support number whenever you want. The service of AOL customer support is 24 × 7 open for each and every AOL email users without any technical issues.