AOL mail has enormous features and users of AOL utilize these features for their work. If you are an iPhone users and want to import your AOL contact to iPhone then you can do it by using some steps or take help of tech support team through AOL email customer service number. By both ways, you can fix it. So take advantage of your iPhone setting app and import contacts from AOL to iPhone. For this just enter the details of your AOL mail account, iPhone will automatically fix it.
- From iPhone’s home screen touch the “Settings” icon and open the setting application.
- Now scroll and tap the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” for configuration on screen. Here you will find a list of all accounts currently set up.
- Tap on “Add account” and again tap on “other” list of account type. It required importing contacts from AOL to iPhone.
- On the list of account, types tap “Add CardDAV Account” on the other screen. Under the contact heading there is the option of Add CardDAV.
- Now enter the “aol.com” in the server field. Enter your AOL mail address in username field with full address.
- Put your AOL password in the password field and then in the description field enter any identifying name like AOL contact.
- Go to next to save import the contacts. Here your iPhone tests the AOL server can be accessed receive and send mail with your login info.
- In last step tap on “Keep on My iPhone” option and then “save” it.
AOL email has various features which have made use of email too easy. By following this step iPhone user can easily use AOL email contacts and mail via their iPhones. The users of AOL can take advantage of AOL email customer support number any time when they are required. Skilled and trained experts will assist AOL users anytime when users call them. The service of customer support is open for 24 ×7 hours.